Sign in or sign up to save your recommendations.
Welcome back to Maybelline Express
Join Maybelline Express now, the program created just for you.
Welcome to Maybelline Express
Your recommended products have been saved. You can come back and view your results anytime.
To reset your password, enter your email address below. We’ll send you an email with a link to reset it!
When it comes to the holidays and New Year's Eve and you quite literally want to shine, look no further. We've got three silver eyeshadow looks that are totally lit. Using shimmery silver shadow and a silver eyeliner, editorial and celebrity makeup artist Kendal Fedail breaks down the steps for these very different, trending looks. Each is a total mood and perfect for the best days (and nights) of the year. 3, 2, 1... Let's go!
1. Begin by using Expert Wear Eye Shadow Quad in Charcoal Smokes. Take a fluffy eyeshadow brush and apply shades two and three to the inner and outer corners of your eyelids, leaving the middle section of your lid blank.
2. Then, using shade four in the same quad, deepen the inner and outer corners.
3. Repeat this step for your lower lash line, keeping the middle section blank.
4. Next, apply Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow in Chill Girl to the blank space on your upper and lower lash line
1. Start with Tattoo Studio Gel Pencil Eyeliner in Sparkling Silver. Follow the line of your crease and draw a curved line from the front of your crease to the end. Here's a tip: look straight ahead and slightly tilt your head back while applying to get the perfect line.
2. After your crease is lined, draw a line from the edge of your lashes up to the crease line and connect them.
3. Once the shape is complete, add an extra layer of silver eyeliner on top for extra sparkle.
1.Start with the City Mini Eyeshadow Palette in Downtown Sunrise. Take a fluffy eyeshadow brush and apply shade four to the outer half and crease of your eyelid, making sure to blend well.
2. Next, use your finger to apply the sparkly silver eyeshadow shade from the same palette to the inner half of your eyelid.
3. Finish the look by creating a cat eye with a black liquid eyeliner.