Siren eyes are one the hottest eye trends right now, and for a good reason. This elevated smokey eyeliner look elongates your eyes with an easy liner shape to create an allure that’s not only aesthetically captivating and mysterious but also works perfectly for all eye shapes.
If you’re looking for a simple way to achieve this sultry winged eyeliner look, you’ve come to the right place! Let Maybelline New York help with a makeup tutorial to create the most sought-after seductive eyes.
• Using a black eyeliner pencil, draw a thin line from the outer corner of your eye and stop at just above the crease. We recommend using Maybelline’s TattooStudio Gel Pencil Eyeliner in Deep Onyx.
• Connect the line back to your lashes to create an elongated wing shape. For an extra pop of drama, draw a line across the top of your eyelid and connect the crease to the wing.
• Apply black eyeliner on the upper waterline of your inner eye corner.
• Apply black eyeliner on the bottom waterline of your outer eye corner and connect the outer line to your wing.
• Go over all lines with dark-colored eyeshadow and blend. We recommend using Shadow Blocks Eye Shadow Palette in the shade North 3rd & Bedford Ave.
• Clean up the edges of your wings with a touch of concealer like Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation in the shade Natural Beige 220.
• Add a bit of shimmer or highlighter in the front corner of your eye.
SIREN EYES TIP: Keep the area above your pupil free from any eyeliner so as not to make your eyes look small. The key to siren eyes is to elongate the look of eyes.
Not only is this sexy eye look alluring, but once you get the basic outline of siren eyes, you can decide how dramatic or not to make your look. Go low-key siren eyes or add additional eyeshadow shade or highlights for the highest of drama. Make your siren eyes unique to you! If you try siren eyes using eye products by Maybelline New York, tag #MaybellineSirenEyes!
Maybelline will never share your information with 3rd parties or post to facebook without permission.